Designed and facilitated by experienced supply chain practitioners, CSCMP's Supply Chain Quick Courses are archived webinars that allow you to learn core supply chain topics online when it's convenient for you.
Each course video is 30-45 minutes, and you can access them for as long and often as needed during the assigned access period:
Individual episode: 6 months from date of purchase
Twelve-episode bundle: One year from date of purchase
- Relevant content addressing specific areas of Supply Chain Management
- Comprehensive learning materials with downloadable PowerPoint slides, supplemental readings, key terms and quizzes
- Convenient access
Who Should Take This Course?
- Entry-level employees without supply chain degrees
- Employees with specialization in one vertical of the supply chain that want to transition to another
- High potential employees who need foundational awareness of all the components of the end-to-end supply chain
- Professionals seeking eligible education activities to complete and report toward SCPro™ certification renewal requirements or any other certification or credential requiring CE requirements.
Quick Course - Supply Chain Risk MitigationContains 4 Component(s), Includes Credits
In this course, you will be introduced to the Supply Chain Risk Mitigation process including assessing risks, policy change strategies, and contingency planning.
Quick Course - Supply Management: Master Planning & Capacity Management - Parts I & IIContains 8 Component(s), Includes Credits
The supply management course is divided in parts one and two focusing on master planning and capacity management.
Quick Course - Physical Distribution Systems Part TwoContains 6 Component(s), Includes Credits
Physical Distribution is the tasks concerned with the planning, implementing and controlling the flow of material, final goods and associated information from the point of origin to the customer.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|