Supply Chain Management Essentials
Authored and presented by an industry expert, Brian Gibson of Auburn University, Supply Chain Management Essentials (SCME) is an innovative online course that provides insight into supply chain planning, processes, and global operations via discussion, animation, and industry video clips.
Each course video is about 45-60 minutes. You can complete the episodes in any order and access them for as long and often as needed during the assigned access period:
Individual episode: 6 months from date of purchase
Twelve-episode bundle: One year from date of purchase
- Relevant Course Content: Content covers the spectrum of SCM strategies and industry best practices in concise lessons containing essential concepts, current issues, and industry applications of critical supply chain topics.
- Comprehensive Learning Materials: Each episode contains a video, presentation materials, recommended reading list, brief case study and review questions to assess understanding of key concepts.
- Convenient Access
- Key concepts are presented in an engaging and flexible format.
- Accessible at your convenience, from devices with Internet access.
Individuals who could benefit from completing SCME
- Professionals new to the supply chain industry seeking to gain insight to critical elements of SCM.
- Professionals seeking eligible education activities to complete and report toward SCPro™ certification renewal requirements or any other certification or credential requiring CE requirements.
Courses can be purchased below individually or in one bundle that includes all 12 courses.
|Access Date||Quiz Result||Score||Actions|